- Assessing your eligibility
- NOC code assistance
- Job duty template letter
- ECA filing
- Language test
- Document review
Canada’s Express Entry system is the primary route for skilled immigrants (foreign nationals) who want to settle in Canada permanently in any province other than the province of Quebec.
Express Entry manages applications for three economic immigration programs
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP):
This program is for skilled workers with foreign work experience who want to immigrate to Canada permanently.
Skilled work experience means that your minimum language proficiency is CLB 7 (IELTS 6) and you have worked in 1 of these National Occupational Classification (NOC) job groups:
- Managerial jobs (skill type 0)
- Professional jobs (skill level A)
- Technical jobs and skilled trades (skill level B)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP):
The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade. Skilled trades for the Federal Skilled Trades Program are organized under different groups related to:
- Industrial, electrical and construction trades
- Maintenance and equipment operation trades
- Supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production
- Processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators
- Chefs and cooks
- Butchers and bakers
- Canadian Experience Class:
The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience for at least 1 year and want to become permanent residents
- Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from the Express Entry pool through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) to meet local labour market needs
Candidates submit an online profile and points are awarded for criteria including age, education, language skills, work experience, adaptability etc. If you are eligible for an express entry program, your profile will be ranked and put into a pool of candidates. Draws are held periodically where the top candidates are invited to apply for permanent residence. Once invited, you will have to submit your PR application within the time limit prescribed by ICCRC
Under the express entry system, it is crucial to earn as many points as possible to increase your score, and chance of being selected. Therefore, higher education, and better language test scores (IELTS, CELPIP etc.), or a job offer can boost your CRS score, and improve of chances of meeting the cut off score of the Express entry draw.
Fill In The
Complete and submit the dedicated service assessment form located on our service page.
Book a consultation with our Certified Immigration Consultant to discuss your file and objectives.
Get Ready To
Receive Your Approval
Sit back while our experts draft, finalize and submit your Immigration file. We manage your file up until approval.