Students and Study Permit

  • Course/ DLI selection assistance.
  • Statement of Purpose (SOP) drafting assistance.
  • Study Plan drafting assistance.
  • Filing study permit application
  • Landing package for student in GTA.
  • Applying for Extension & restoration.
  • Applying for Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP).
  • Applying for Co-op Work Permit.
  • Visa application services for your dependent.

Canada’s affordable and best education is recognized worldwide in comparison to other preferred countries for education. It offers the comfort of communicating in English as well as the opportunity to learn some French. Canada’s highly diverse population offers an enriching cultural experience. As an international student in Canada, you’ll enjoy all the same freedoms which protect Canadians – respect for human rights, equality and a stable, and peaceful society. You’ll feel safe, secure and welcome here.

International Students require a Study permit to study in Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) issue the study permit that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada.

Study permit is not a visa. It doesn’t let you enter Canada. You may also need a student visa (in some cases visitor visa) or an electronic travel authorization (eTA) to enter Canada. If your application for study permit is approved, IRCC will issue your student visa allow you travel to Canada then you will gain your study permit at CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency).

As an international student in Canada, you also enjoy the benefit of being legally allowed to work (part-time in school-year and full-time in holiday), moreover you may be able to bring your spouse or common-law partner, and dependent children, with you to Canada. They may be eligible for a study or work permit.

You may also be eligible for Post Graduate Work Permits (PGWP) after you graduate from a DLI (designated learning institute) and can gain full time work experience in Canada. The PGWP provides as an excellent platform to continue to live in Canada while diversifying and developing your professional skills.

After gaining the required work experience, as international grad-students, you may also be eligible to apply for Permanent Residency (PR) and become a permanent resident through one or the other eligible immigration programs.